Since my blog mostly aim for students, I hope the volunteer & internship list below can help those who are seeking for experience during their studies….
1. Furada cambodiaPosition: Fundraising volunteer Deadline: December 03, 2010 Contact Person: Furada Coordinator Email: email@example.com
2. PRASAC MFI Ltd.,Position: Volunteer staff in Human Resources Department Deadline: October 28, 2010 at 4:30pm Address: #25, St. 294/57, Boeung Keng Kang I, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
3. Bonna Realty GroupPosition: Volunteers Deadline: October 31, 2010 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 012 727 393
4. EZKHMER Web DesignPosition: Internship Deadline: October 30, 2010 Contact Person: Mr. Im Bandith Email: email@example.com Phone: 012 693 666 Website: www.ezkhmer-webdesign.com
5. 3tech Cambodia Co.,Ltd.Position: Volunteer (Web Developer) Deadline: October 23, 2010 Contact Person: Lim Phanith Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 097 760 1098 Website: www.3tech.com.kh
6. Cambodian Children DevelopmentPosition: Volunteer (Admin-Finance Manager/Child’s Right Officer/Project Officer) Deadline: October 28, 2010 Contact Person: Mr. Kiry Rotana Email: email@example.com Phone: 097 883 6466 Website: ccdorg.wordpress.com
7. VTC Online Cambodia (VTC Online)Position: Volunteer (PR & Marketing) Deadline: October 31, 2010 Contact Person: Ms. Trang or Ms. Sovann Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 023 696 8888 Website: au2.com.kh
8. Kon Khmer Koun KhmerPosition: Actor/Actress (Volunteer) Deadline: October 31, 2010 Contact Person: Mr. Sea Somany Tel: 077 311 097 Email: email@example.com
9. Local NGOPosition: Volunteer teaching English (Level: Beginner – Pre-Intermediate) Deadline: October 30, 2010 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com Phone: 017 686 838 / 097 909 0190
10. Green Leaf FoundationPosition: Organizational Building and Development Programming Volunteer Deadline: October 25, 2010 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 012 924 688
7 CommentsLeave a comment
Hi Saoyuth, you have created a really nice blog here. I’ve read your about author page and i really appreciated with what you have done. I’m also come from Banteay Meas, Kampot province. I came to Phnom Penh since i was 12. I graduated from RUPP (Royal University of Phnom Penh) my major Computer Science. Yeah, it’s great to meet province mate here. How is Kampot now?
Have an awesome weekend
Thanks for visiting my blog… You also do a great job with your blog. That’s very nice to know you and hope we can keep contact. I rarely have time to go to Kampot since life here is very busy; however, i will go there on Khmer New Year…How about you?
Yeah sure, keep in touch and already linked your blog to my site. Wishing you have a great Khmer New Year and wonderful celebration 😀
Thanks…That’s a very good website i can say… I also have a site at (www.dsaoyuth.com), but i have to agree that it’s not good looking yet since i don’t know much about code language.
I have seen your blog when I was searching something in Seam Reip. I really appriciate what you have done. I would also like to say thanks for posting nice photos even I have never been there.
I’d like to say thank for supporting Student Blog… Please feel free to subscribe my blog so that you will get every post immediately after I post something… You can also contribute your writings or photos to my blog…
I always wish that i could publish updated volunteer places in cambodia, but i’m so busy recently that’s why i cannot handle this task well.